- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
For new projects, the buyer pays a one-off lump sum upon transfer of the property from the developer to the buyer. This fund is to be used for major renovations and replacement of equipment when necessary, to ensure the maintenance of the building and the common area. At The Bay the required payment for the sinking fund is ฿500 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property.
Big Budhha Beach is the closest Beach from The Bay and it is 0.54 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Bay is conveniently located just 420 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Bay, the 3 closest being:
- SM Shop Company Limited is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Mr. is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Panong Engineering is 930 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Bay is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- @ Maithy Pool Bar & Restaurant is 280 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- The Shakespeare pub is 1.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Nah Wad Restaurant is 430 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Public Health Service Center Commemoration 84th Anniversary (Bangrak) is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Bay are:
- Nurul Hidaayah Mosque, Ban Bang Rak is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Masjid Nurul hidayah Koh samui (Tansri Dr.Nik Hussian bin Abdul rahman Malaysia) is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Extreme Samui Water Sports is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 5.0 km from The Bay and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.