- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Shasa Resort & Residences is located 2240 from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Shasa Resort & Residences, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Shasa Resort & Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- BEYOND THE SEA, Siamese Brasserie is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Reef Café, Centara Villas Samui is 960 m away (a walk of about 14 mins.)
- JP Restaurant is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Prachak Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Shasa Resort & Residences are:
- Wat Klang School is 950 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Rick Tew's is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Na Khai School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 21.7 km from Shasa Resort & Residences and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.