Plum Condo Mix Chaengwattana is a low rise condominium, one of the large projects developed by Prueksa, which is the last phase within the series of Plum Condo Chaengwattana Station. This project's ou...
Aspire Ngamwongwan delivers you the opportunities to spend your life endlessly and enhance your working life more conveniently in a prime location next to Ngam Wong Wan Road, as well as being encircle...
Lak Si District was initially located in the administrative area of Bang Khen District Office before being transferred to Don Mueang District in 1989. Lak Si was established in 1997 to support population growth in Don Mueang, which has been densely populated. Lak Si is now a residential area with a serene and pleasant atmosphere, surrounded by a diverse range of government centers and Royal Thai Armed Forces, as well as houses to Wat Lak Si, the most important temple in Lak Si. Moreover, Lak Si is regarded as one of the locations that perfectly accommodate various lifestyles due to its proximity to numerous large shopping malls along Chaeng Watthana Road, where there is a wide selection of top-brand products and electric appliances. There are also a number of noodle restaurants, street food eateries, and well-known cafes in the area, as well as several modern hotels adjacent to Don Mueang Airport that cater to visitors from all over the world.
Overview of Property for Rent in Lak Si
According to Lak Si, which is one of the most comprehensive districts in terms of living and is located in the northern part of Bangkok metropolis, it has a rapid population growth spreading over the outer cities and is only about 20 kilometers from the Bangkok CBD area. Meanwhile, Lak Si plays an important role in vital commerce and is surrounded by all-around amenities, making Lak Si an ideal place to live.
These positive factors have an impact on the price increases of land and real estate markets, which tend to rise year after year, and it has consistently received interest from groups of homebuyers in the area and surrounding areas. Property for rent in Lak Si, on the other hand, has been well received by numerous groups of Thais and foreigners looking to live in Bangkok zones. Lak Si properties for rent include detached houses and townhouses, with monthly rental prices ranging from 17,000 to 25,000 baht for 2-3 bedroom townhouses with living areas ranging from 160 to 200 square meters.
The Most Distinctive Landmarks in Lak Si
Aside from being surrounded by all-around amenities, Lak Si is also surrounded by a number of distinct landmarks. However, as the following details show, there are some attractive landmarks attracting a large number of tourists from all over the world:
- Ying Charoen Market, also known as Saphan Mai Market by locals, covers an area of approximately 30 rai and has many shops open 24 hours a day. This market is considered to be active all day and night, whether in the morning, evening or at night.
- Wat Lak Si is regarded as the only most important temple in Lak Si, founded in 1878 during the early Rattanakosin period. It was initially known as "Wat Luang Pho Reum," but it was later renamed "Wat Lak Si" after being selected as an outstanding development temple in Bangkok by the Department of Religious Affairs in 1991. Furthermore, inside the temple, there is a Chedi containing the Buddha's relics of Viharn Luang Pu Khao, which is the highlight and is worshiped by those who visit this temple.
Amenities in Lak Si
Some areas in Lak Si are classified as densely populated community residential districts. It is also considered a connecting point in commuting between Bangkok and other regions on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River, making it a desirable city location for people. Because of its location, which is surrounded by a variety of amenities, it perfectly enhances the well-being of people in this area, whether well-known educational institutions, such as Dhurakij Pundit University, Patai Udom Suksa School, Wat Lak Si School, etc.
In addition, many medical facilities to support the number of patients in the area are available, such as Mongkutwattana Hospital and Chulabhorn Hospital, as well as government centers, shopping complexes, and important amenities, all of which are Big C Chaeng Watthana, Lotus's Chaengwattana, Muang Thong Market, Chin Manee Market, Office of Attorney General, Lak Si District Office, and Ministry of Justice. With these comprehensive all-around amenities, Lak Si is expected to be one of the best-developed and growing districts in the future.
Transportation Modes in Lak Si
Commuting in Lak Si is considered convenient and flexible because the routes are clearly divided. The traffic flow condition is considered congested sometimes; however, there are many modes of transportation to support commuting of people in this area as the following details:
- Car: There are 3 main roads in this area, including Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Ngam Wong Wan Road, and Chaeng Watthana Road. Secondary roads comprise Kamphaeng Phet 6 Road, Phing Nakhon Road, Saen Wi Road, Kaset, etc.
- Expressway: The nearest expressway to Lak Si is Sirat Expressway and Don Muang Toll Way. For using these expressways, there is the Sirat Expressway entry point at the Thai Watsadu Chaeng Watthana, and the Don Muang Toll Way has an entry point at Vibhavadi Rangsit Road.
- BTS: Aside from the previous modes of transportation, there are also the BTS stations, such as Chaeng Watthana BTS and Bang Bua BTS.