- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
- Industrial grade, built to last, designed to be multi-functional and low maintenance.
- Open floor plan - ideal for entertaining large number of guests.
- Private terrace with greenery view, seating and fireplace.
- Kitchen includes industrial double stainless sinks, over 3 meter long stainless kitchen prep counter, refrigerator, 5 hob stove with oven, large kitchen hood, built-in kitchen storage, movable stainless storage cabinet and stainless dinner cart with storage.
- Dining room with thick wood table seats 10-12 people.
- Antique 1950's refurbished living room set with folded steel plate coffee and end tables.
- Large full floor window for uninterupted beautiful views.
- 3rd floor plan – Consists of a large office with hardwood floor which can easily be converted to another bedroom or a studio, also a second living room with air condition, a large modern sofa, and japanese tansu television cabinet with TV.
- Unique features; sliding fireman pole from 3rd floor library down to 2nd floor (can be changed into spiral staircase), most furnishings are either hard to find or one of a kind.
- Land size : 200 sq.w Building sits in 120 sq.m. footprint.
- 4 car-covered parking with remote control gate. In addition, gated 2 car-visitor parking with loading ramp at front of building.
- Keep the cool in / keep the heat out : all exterior walls are doubled wall with foam insulation.
- 16 cctv cameras
- Cast in place concrete fence with wood texture.
- House is located between inner and middle ring roads. Super convenient to get around everywhere in Chiangmai;
10 minutes to night bazaar
10 minutes to airport
15 minutes to Central Festival
Within minutes to Grocery Super Stores, international schools, police stations, Hospitals etc. 24-hour convenient stores, and fast food chains are less than a block away.
- Situated on a quiet greenery lane just off the highways, en route of Wiang Kum Kam historical sightseeing area.
- Enjoy the romantic sound of horse and buggy rides passing by throughout the day.
Foreign nationals can own the building (house) in their own name but not the land that it stands on.
Foreign nationals cannot own land in Thailand. The options in which a foreigner can control the land are via a 30-year lease or by purchasing the land through a Thai company.