Freehold Beachfront Condo with private Jacuzzi in Patong
Freehold fully furnished condominium with a big private jacuzzi at a 4-star beachfront resort in Patong
A freehold condominium that you can own outright as a Non -Thai citizen.
Patong has virtually no other developments within 50m to the beach available for foreign freehold ownership, making it a unique opportunity for investment!
The condominium is located on the 1st floor within a 4-star resort with the typical service for this category. It has a big private hot tub (jacuzzi) on the patio.
The proximity to Patong Beach — Phuket’s best-known beach — is what makes this property special. The development is situated centrally but in a quiet cul de sac — perfect for relaxation
Within walking distance to Patong Beach, the vivid centre of Patong, Bangla Road, Jungceylon Shopping Mall, plenty of restaurants, bars, etc.
Free Shuttle to the city centre 2 times daily.
- Super king-size double bed (180x200 cm)
- Queen-size bed (110x200cm)
- Ample wardrobe space
- Office desktop
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave
- Patio with big private hot tub
- Bathroom with tub and spacious shower
- A/C, flat-screen TV, DVD, WiFi, etc.
- Foreign Freehold
- Serviced within a 4-star resort in Patong
- All year income from rentals
- Already renown resort with high performance
- Ready for occupancy — quick transfer of ownership
- Persistent high value
- Immediate Returns — No construction means no delays. A completed property is ready to hit the rental market ASAP. If it's livable, it is rentable, meaning your investment can generate a return from day one.
The affordable price and potential high nightly rental rates make the property ideal for return on investment all year round.
These common area maintenance (CAM) fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.
These fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.
On Site Restaurant
CCTV (Video Surveillance)
Reception Lobby Area