- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Karnkanok Property Company Limited was founded in 2003 by Mr. Kanoksak. Art With a registered capital of 5,000,000 baht. The objective is to operate real estate business Land development for living and commerce Whether it is a detached house, townhome, condominium and commercial building To support the growth of Chiang Mai It is also a beginner to use and develop cast construction technology in the place called Cast in Place for the construction in Chiang Mai. Which is a construction that is designed to support the weight of walls so that there are no pillars, beams, more space Strong structure, quality, resistant to earthquakes Water does not leak Keeps noise well and meets international standards
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Karnkanok Ville 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Karnkanok Ville 1 is conveniently located just 430 m from 108 Shop, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Karnkanok Ville 1, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-eleven 7-Eleven, Tha Rua Branch is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Karnkanok Ville 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lung Nan Noodle is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Lung Watcharap Shop is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Fried Quail with Garlic and Pepper is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Pimmiracal Pim Miracle Beauty Center is the nearest health facility, which is 6.0 km away (you can drive there in 15 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Karnkanok Ville 1 are:
- Baan Yaow Women's Street, Hathai Niramon is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- San Pu Loei Municipality Kindergarten is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Child Development Center, San Pu Subdistrict Municipality is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 22.9 km from Karnkanok Ville 1 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.