- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Triprasert Townhome you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Triprasert Townhome is located 5.5 km away from Saowalak shop and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Triprasert Townhome, the 3 closest being:
- BizPoint Commercial Building 7 is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kaikamok Arch, Dr. is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Mamuan Peak is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Triprasert Townhome is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried Banana Shop & Tailor Shop Thongpat is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nui Fried Banana is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Delicious noodles, Taiwanese recipe is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Mae Saluang Provincial Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Triprasert Townhome are:
- Don Kaeo Child Development Center is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ban Don Kaeo School is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Teaching at Ban Kru Fai Math at home Don Kaeo is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.5 km from Triprasert Townhome and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.