- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Quality Condominium Company Limited launches new lifestyle condominium project; which is located in Chiangmai.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Mountain Front Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mountain Front Condominium is located 1.9 km away from 7-Eleven Thep Mongkol Market 2 and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mountain Front Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Chiang Mai International Conference Hall is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Eggs4u, Fresh eggs, Eggs, Eggs for you is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Vitoon Strawberry Shop is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mountain Front Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sote Wellness Haven is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Baan Suan Hot Curry is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Dangerous KM is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Ban Chiang Saen Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 350 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mountain Front Condominium are:
- Secondary Education Network Center 15 is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Brisbane Chiang Mai School and Translation Center is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Centa Care is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 6.6 km from Mountain Front Condominium and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.