- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 11% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Terra da Luz you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Terra da Luz is conveniently located just 150 m from Happy Nut Shop, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Terra da Luz, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express Tesco Lotus is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Riverside, Irrigation Canal is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Terra da Luz is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Linglom is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Snap Bar&Grill is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Buriram pork leg is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
maternity hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 370 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Terra da Luz are:
- English Language Institute at Chiang Mai is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- YWAM BELT Intl is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Painted bar is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 5.3 km from Terra da Luz and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.