- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Vieng Ping Mansion is conveniently located just 260 m from 7-eleven 711, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vieng Ping Mansion, the 3 closest being:
- Taokaenoi Country is 0.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Vieng Ping Mansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Southern Food Fortnight Food Branch 10 (MayaLifestyle 4fl) is 21 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
- Krua We chose the Restaurant is 27 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
- Shan Tou Hao Chi - Vegetarian & Vegan is 1 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
Munare Clinic (Chiang Mai Branch) is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vieng Ping Mansion are:
- RMUTL is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Chintikhitrin Kham Chiangmai School (Smart Brenrin Kham Chiang Mai) is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- StudyWiz Chiangmai is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.0 km from Vieng Ping Mansion and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.