- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 43% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Nine Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Nine Condominium is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Nine Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Nine Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- San Sui Japanese restaurant, Chiang Mai is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sansui Restaurant is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sansui Japanese Restaurant is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Nong Pa Khrang Municipal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Nine Condominium are:
- Ban Learn Language School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Kcccm Chiang Mai is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Duangkaeo Khrittian School is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 13.0 km from The Nine Condominium and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.