- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee is ฿25 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
The Next 2 is conveniently located just 150 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Next 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Next 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Northwest spicy barbecue is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Maha George 789 is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Guangzhou Noodle is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Nong Pa Khrang Municipal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 800 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Next 2 are:
- Kcccm Chiang Mai is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Learn Language School is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Duangkaeo Khrittian School is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.8 km from The Next 2 and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.