- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Sirin Home 1 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Sirin Home 1 is conveniently located just 670 m from Cheap, good, standard, Bua Nak shop, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sirin Home 1, the 3 closest being:
- Oshin Color Shop is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Rich Import is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Peanan's shop is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sirin Home 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- gut girl is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Steak Muang Ling Steak Muang Ling is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pad Thai at Rung Savoey Restaurant is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 5.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sirin Home 1 are:
- Music House Little Mozart & iDream CS School is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Ban San Klang Tai School is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Ban Wang Hong School is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.7 km from Sirin Home 1 and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.