- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Premsook House you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Premsook House is conveniently located just 980 m from 7-Eleven, Pa Mueng Market Branch (04856), which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Premsook House, the 3 closest being:
- Pa Lan clothes shop is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Family Fishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- BRANCH URI DISTRIBUTION CENTER Phuket Province is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Premsook House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- San Sai Beef Noodles, Excellent Flavor, Ton Sang is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Uncle Tui Sam Zaap is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Pa Pin's shop 2525 is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Ban Pa Muad Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Premsook House are:
- Rojira House is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- ZOO is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Pa Muad School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 19.3 km from Premsook House and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.