- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The One Chiang Mai is located 2160 from 7-11 DCond and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The One Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Central Food Hall The Crystal is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Dior Central Festival Chiang Mai is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- HARNN CENTRAL CHIANGMAI 2 FL. is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The One Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sweet is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Fried Onion is 2.7 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Oishi Ramen is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Theppanya Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The One Chiang Mai are:
- In Grace Church is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Dream Team Kitipon Pool is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Kru Ying's Home School is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.5 km from The One Chiang Mai and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.