- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
PATTA are a result of more than 10 years of experience in Pattaya’s real estate business. PATTA never stops learning towards the ultimate goal of building homes for the best quality of
living, through beautiful contemporary designs, usable functions, prime locations, quality in every detail, and family-like services. We wholeheartedly put in these efforts to provide you with pride
and happiness in living in a place you can truly call “home”.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Patta Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Patta Ville is located 1.2 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Patta Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Yim Yim Box is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 20 Baht shop is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Mr.Cover is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Patta Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jay Joi Yentafo, spicy flavor is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Coffee in box is 530 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Kimchi Monster is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Dog shop is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Patta Ville are:
- Pha Sanook Language House is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Baan Rak Thai teaches music is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Baan Rak Thai is teaching dance, teaching music. is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 13.7 km from Patta Ville and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.