- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Amanpuri you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Amanpuri is conveniently located just 710 m from CC House & Minimart, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Amanpuri, the 3 closest being:
- Ruen Thai Souvenirs is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Findig - Shoes & Accessories Chain is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Harry's Boutique is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Amanpuri is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Beach Restaurant by The Surin Phuket is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Amanpuri Nama Japanese Restaurant is 350 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Rimlay Food + Drink is 1.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Baan Bangtao Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Amanpuri are:
- Child Development Center Surin Beach is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Choeng Thale Subdistrict Non-School is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Bang Thao School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 23.9 km from Amanpuri and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.