- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Trichada Villas, a new luxury pool villa surrounded by a tropical garden from a successful developer in Phuket with over 10-year experience. The architecture is inspired by Chada, a traditional head accessory from Thai literature. The pitched roof of the villa reflects the elegance of Thai culture. Located on a tranquil location that offers ultimate privacy to the residents. Only 5 minutes by car to Boat Avenue Cherng Talay and Porto De Phuket shopping center, and 20 minutes to Phuket International Airport.
Trichada Villas is located at 8/48 Moo 4 Soi Pasak 4/1, Choeng Thale, Thalang, Phuket. It is a project development from Trichada Villas, a joint venture with Bangtao Paradise Construction. The project is a single-story house with a private pool ranging from 2 to 3 bedrooms. It has 24 units of built-to-order villas in 9-month construction.
Villa Types and Details
- Type A: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 car park (150 sq.m)
- Type B: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car park (110 sq.m)
- Type B: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car park (100 sq.m)
- Fitness center
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Rental program
- Retirement program: the residents must be at least 50 years with a non-immigrant "O" visa from the Embassy of Thailand. The residents must declare self-support evidence, including an amount of 800,000 baht in a Thai bank account or having a monthly income of about 65,000 baht, etc.
- Educational advice service for a world-renowned international school in a beautiful environment without congestion. Known for excellent academics and sports. Only 15 minutes from the project.
- Healthcare advice service under expert supervision. Known for the quality of medical treatment at an affordable price compared to other countries
- Guaranteed a net return from 5% to 8% a year depending on the stay of the villa's owners
- To rent the villa out, the owner must consider 3 factors: promotion, management, and maintenance
- Rental program managed via 2 two partners that are Thai Villa Boutique (TVB) for online marketing to follow up the result and respond to sudden changes, and RentsinPhuket for weekly, monthly and yearly rental programs via an online platform such as Airbnb with a large number of local agents
To get to the project by car, start from the Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Si Sunthon Monument, heading southwest. Continue on Si Sunthon Road (Route 4025) for 7 kilometers and turn right onto BanDon - Cherngtalay Road (Route 4030). Continue for 1.7 kilometers and turn right onto Soi Pasak 4/1 for 350 meters. You will find the project on the left.
Bangtao Paradise Construction was established by a founder, director and major shareholder in Sai Taan, a well known and highly successful development of 75 villas in Phuket. Recognized for the quality both of construction & dealings with its clients, Sai Taan is a project which even other developers talk about. The Developer has lived full time in Phuket since 2003.
Capitalizing on the strengths & experience of the Sai Taan project over 10 years, the developer launched Trichada, using the services of many of the original Sai Taan construction team. Following the success of the first Trichada project, the developer launched Trichada Tropical in early April 2017 & as of September 2018 only 1 villa remains. Trichada Sky is set for launch during the month of October 2018.
With an experienced team, & a well-proven design in a sought after location your investment in Trichada is secure.
At the time of going to print, Trichada owns the land, for the Trichada Sky project while Bangtao Paradise has placed contracts with the design & construction contractors for all infrastructure, management office, and the show villa.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Trichada Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Trichada Villas is conveniently located just 520 m from PTT Tinle Pasak Cafe 'Amazon PTT Pasak, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Trichada Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Sunthorn Laundry Sunthorn Laundry is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Atcharaphon Mee Phon Clothing Store is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Arjanphon has effect is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Trichada Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 95 Cafe takeaway. Bangtoa. is 730 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Noodle House 💛 The Noodle House is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Mr. Dom Restaurant is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Trichada Villas are:
- Lysium Company Limited is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Track bayonet nursery pasak is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- SCHOOL DAYS KAJUKIET is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 17.7 km from Trichada Villas and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.