- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Paradise Heights Cape Yamu you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Paradise Heights Cape Yamu is located 2120 from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Paradise Heights Cape Yamu, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven in PTT is 13.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Paradise Heights Cape Yamu is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lay Yamu Seafood Restaurant is 720 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- YAMIYAMU is 910 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Day light at Yamu Cafe &Tour is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Paradise Heights Cape Yamu are:
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 7.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Thalang Tutor Center is 6.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 24.0 km from Paradise Heights Cape Yamu and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.