- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hua Hin High Land Sea View is located 2450 from 7-Eleven Pracha Ruamchit and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin High Land Sea View, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-11 Samorprong is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7 Eleven Hua Hin, Soi 36 is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin High Land Sea View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tam Som Restaurant is 2.8 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- SPAC Bistro is 860 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- h1 is 4.8 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
Hua Hin Hospital 12 rai is the nearest health facility, which is 5.6 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin High Land Sea View are:
- Halio International School Hua Hin is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Large Soi Dog N Puppy Group: Pls Feed N Water If You Can! is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Da Vinci International School is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 9.1 km from Hua Hin High Land Sea View and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.