- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
InterContinental Residences Hua Hin, a luxury vacation condominium that offers a superior living experience under impressive services from Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts Company World, a world-famous hotel chain. You can be assured that you will receive high-class services as same as the hotels. Enjoy the complete facilities for all needs, a comfortable stay in a palatial room, and a large balcony to admire a panoramic sea view of Hua Hin. The project gives precedence to every detail in harmony Hua Hin Beach and landscapes in 'Colonial with a Modern Twist' to offer a relaxing feeling throughout the stay, which becomes an unforgettable impression.
- The first and only residence under the InterContinental with comprehensive services at a 5-star-hotel standard
- Over 4 rai of green area around the project
- Special privileges for using hotel services of more than 5,800 hotels worldwide in InterContinental Hotels Groups as a member of the 'IHG Rewards Platinum Elite Member'
- Over 10 sq.m of a balcony to enjoy a sea view
- Ultimate privacy with maximum 8 residential units per floor
InterContinental Residences Hua Hin is located in Soi Hua Hin 71, Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan.The project consists of 9 buildings - 8 4-story buildings and 1 7-story building, comprising 238 units on an area of 7 rai. It is a development from Proud Real Estate and is expected to be completed by 2021.
Room Types and Details
The rooms come full-furnished as follows;
- 1 bedroom (45-52 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (76.50-106 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (96.50-135 sq.m)
- Duplex with a private swimming pool (158-202.50 sq.m)
- Penthouse (approximately 325 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi tub
- Indoor playground
- Health and spa services
- Hidden Gym
- Spa room
- 24-hour security system with CCTV and key card system
- Concierge service (24 hours)
- In-house Special meals
- In-house chef service
- Babysitter (reservations 48 hours in advance)
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Grocery Pick-up and fridge stocking
- Special events every holiday
- Tamarind Theater (open-air cinema)
- Garden Maze (European garden)
- Giant chess table
- EV Charging Stations
- On-site duplicating private beach
- Shuttle bus service
To get to the project by car from Hua Hin Airport, head onto Petchkasem Road (Route 4) for 7.9 kilometers. Turn left onto Soi Hua Hin 71 for 24 meters; you will find the project on your left-hand side.
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 41% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Proud Real Estate PLC is a Thai real estate developer, listed on the Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) in the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). Our handcrafted residential projects deliver an experience that challenges the boundaries of being simply a place to live. Every space we design provides a way of life that strikes the perfect harmony between the beauty of nature, modern necessities and luxury.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
InterContinental Residences Hua Hin is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of InterContinental Residences Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Mosh Moshi Market Village Hua-Hin is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Be One Mobile, 3rd floor, Market Village, Hua Hin is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- TK-Mobile2 is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where InterContinental Residences Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grand Chicken Rice is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- YAI Boss Chinese Restaurant is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- The Pizza Company is 1.7 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Dr.Pairat Eye is the nearest health facility, which is 990 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of InterContinental Residences Hua Hin are:
- Hua Hin Wittayalai is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Hua Hin Vittayalai School is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Walloon School is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 8.0 km from InterContinental Residences Hua Hin and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.