- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 10% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mira Monte’ Hua Hin 94 is conveniently located just 200 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mira Monte’ Hua Hin 94, the 3 closest being:
- THONGKORN Metal Wall Art is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Flower of Love (florist) is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- BBQ Pork Noodles with BBQ Pork Rice is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mira Monte’ Hua Hin 94 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chicken Tamnang Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mom's Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thai Resturant is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Huahin Physiotherapy clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mira Monte’ Hua Hin 94 are:
- Swim Hua Hin is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- The English Centre Hua Hin is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Phiraya Nursery School is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 9.0 km from Mira Monte’ Hua Hin 94 and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.