- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Baan Summer Land, a Mediterranean pool villa in a stylish and outstanding decoration with a fully-functional living area. Convenient with full-service facilities in the villa, including a swimming pool, sunbeds, and poolside sala. The villa offers tranquility, privacy, and reliable security systems to make your and your family daily living memorable.
Baan Summer Land is located on Prachasamakkee Road, Hin Lek Fai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. It is a single-detached house ranging from 1 to 2 stories with a private swimming pool, comprising 44 residential units.
Villa Types and Details
- 2-bedroom villa: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (200 sq.m)
- Son villa: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (580 sq.m)
- Chan villa: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (600 sq.m)
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- BBQ area
- Swimming pool
- Riverside pavilions
24 hours security system
To get to the project from Hua Hin Airport, go on Petchkasem Road (Route 4) for 4.9 kilometers and turn right onto Soi Hua Hin 58. Continue for 220 meters and turn left onto Soi 56 for 1.6 kilometers. Turn right again onto Prachasamakkee Road for 1.9 kilometers; you will find the project on the right-hand side.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Summerland Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Summerland Village is located 5.0 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Summerland Village, the 3 closest being:
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 7 (Samloong) Punya Pharmacy7 is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Tattoo shop tattoo 9siwa tattoo is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Mini Big C, Dinosaur Market 21951 is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Summerland Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- h1 is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Happy shrimp pond & Sanan is 500 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Baan Bol Hin is 790 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 12 rai is the nearest health facility, which is 5.8 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Summerland Village are:
- Phiraya Nursery School is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Sumitayoga is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- HH home is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 9.0 km from Summerland Village and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.