- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Flame Tree Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Flame Tree Residence is conveniently located just 660 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Flame Tree Residence, the 3 closest being:
- DHL Authorized Huahin Thailand is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Hundred shop is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- BluPort is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Flame Tree Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ann's Charming Local Eatery is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Huahin Zabbsading is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Alici Italian Restaurant & Street Food is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Nana Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 340 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Flame Tree Residence are:
- Thai language school is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- The English Centre Hua Hin is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin Wang Klai Kangwon Campus is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.4 km from Flame Tree Residence and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.