- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Hua Hin Beach is the closest Beach from Glory House 2 and it is 2.09 km away.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Glory House 2 is located 1.1 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Glory House 2, the 3 closest being:
- 102 Naphan is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Che Dang Pork Satay is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Mall Bluport - Parking B is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Glory House 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Peeripirai Food Story is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Baan Khun Chai Pla Moo is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Tea with heart is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Ivy Consulting is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Glory House 2 are:
- Beaconhouse Yamsaard School Hua Hin is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Yaem Sa-at Hua Hin School is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- KSC HUA HIN DAY CARE is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.3 km from Glory House 2 and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.