- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Manohra Village 1 is a Balinese-style vacation home located on Khao Tao, which has beautiful beaches in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It's a very quiet and uncrowded spot. Moreover, it is close to the fishing area. There are important tourist attractions in the neighborhood, including Wat Tham Khao Tao, Pranburi Forest Park, Milford Golf Course, and 2 kilometers close to Sai Noi Beach.
The first moment you reach the project, you'll be greeted by a large golden fence. It is surrounded by tropical trees suitable for the local climate. It is designed the space between buildings to provide privacy to the residents. The common village area comes with a communal pool and a 24-hour security system. In addition, the house is designed in 3 styles, with the 2-3 bedroom villas offering a jacuzzi, swimming pool, garden, and 1-2 car parking spaces.
Manora Village I is a house/villa development from Manora Property. It is a single detached village, consisting of a total of 50 villas.
Soi Hua Hin 105, Nong Kae, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Villa Types and Details
- Natalie Villa: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom (90 sq.m)
- Busaba Villa: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (146 sq.m)
- Poisien Villa: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (260 sq.m)
- Gardens around the project
- Communal Pool
- Car Parking
- 24 hours of Security System
- Management Office
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, you can start from Petchkasem Road and turn left onto Soi Hua Hin 105. Go straight for only 230 meters, and you will see a railway intersection. Turn left at the railway intersection and go straight for only 750 meters to reach Manora Village I's entrance on the right-hand side.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Manora Village I you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Manora Village I is conveniently located just 690 m from Raan Gaset Dao Minimart, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Manora Village I, the 3 closest being:
- Alisa Shopping Mall is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- ALISA MEGA MALL is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mae Orawan Chili Paste, Baan Khao Tao is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Manora Village I is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ban Kru Part by Pla is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phet's restaurant for Thai Food is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kanom Jeen Ban Kru Part is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 5.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Manora Village I are:
- Ban Khao Tao Municipal School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Khao Tao Temple meditation school is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Nong Hoi School is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 21.9 km from Manora Village I and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.