- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Heights 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Heights 2 is conveniently located just 550 m from Family Mart Convience Store, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Heights 2, the 3 closest being:
- Alisa Shopping Mall is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- ALISA MEGA MALL is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kitti Goat Farm is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Heights 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Good day Khao Tao is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mosquito net shop is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Klang Only Boat Noodles is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Heights 2 are:
- Ban Khao Tao Municipal School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Khao Tao Temple meditation school is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Nong Hoi School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 21.0 km from The Heights 2 and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.