- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Seacraze is conveniently located just 90 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Seacraze , the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven (Khao Takiab) is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
The surrounding area, where The Seacraze is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Oasis Cafe is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Air Space Hua Hin is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Usamat is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Animal Hospital Personnel Dormitory Kasetsart University, Hua Hin is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Seacraze are:
- Nong Kae Non-Formal Education School is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Municipal School (Krailat Witthayanan) is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Municipal School is 930 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.2 km from The Seacraze and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.