- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Emerald Resort you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Emerald Resort is conveniently located just 180 m from Chutima shop and rental house / room for rent, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emerald Resort, the 3 closest being:
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Hua Hin floating market is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- All New Souvenir Shop is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Emerald Resort is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- IDA RESORT is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Attharit Stainless Steel Shop is 950 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Sumitra Grilled Pork, Squid Pad Tai is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Page 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emerald Resort are:
- Ban Thap Tai School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Non-formal education office, Thap Tai Subdistrict is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 19.5 km from Emerald Resort and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.