- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
'Luxury Home by Bibury,' a built-to-order villa project from a professional team with an excellent understanding of residents' various needs to create a dream house for you. The project also offers aesthetics of living with an exclusive location surrounded by nature, lofty mountains, and a calm river for your unforgettable vacation. Luxury Home by Bibury also provided the convenience of traveling to Banyan Golf Course, an award-winning golf course from an international stage in 10 minutes, and the colors of Hua Hin.
Besides, the project comes with highlights to elevate the quality of superior living as follows:
- 3-year loan offered by the project after complete construction. You can make a 50% down payment and move in. The offer comes with a constant interest for Thai and foreign customers.
- Freehold ownership
- Installation of a solar power system to create an environmentally-friendly villa
The Luxury Home by Bibury project is located in Thap Tai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. It is a project development from Red Mountain Company, completed in 2010. The project consists of 24 single-detache. It is a project development from The Bibury Property Company. The project comprises 29 built-to-order villas with 8-month construction on approximately 17 rai.
Villa Types and Details
- Villa Brown Pine: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (117 sq.m)
- Villa Blue Teak: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (132 sq.m)
- Villa Red Palm: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (154 sq.m)
- Villa White Oak: 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (178 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Children's recreation room
- Fitness center
- 24-hour security system with CCTV
- Shuttle service
- Cleaning service
- Legal advisory service
To get to the project by car, start from Petchkasem Road (Route 37), heading south, passing an intersection Hua Hin Bypass. Continue for 5.7 kilometers and turn left for 2.4 kilometers. Turn right onto Route 2004 for 550 meters and turn left. Continue for 300 meters and turn right. Continue for 270 meters; the project will be on the left.
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 1% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The Bibury Property is one of Hua Hin’s most respected and well-established property companies, helping people every year to achieve their dream lifestyle in the sun.
When building anything from an investment property or your dream home, careful consideration and planning will be required. We can help transform your ideas into reality. Our team understands the desire of owning a home that suits your style and everyday living needs. As our clients you will enjoy the experience and benefit by building with us as we deliver your dream build from start to hand over. The way we conduct our works will always be to a high standard and we will promise strive to complete the job to your satisfaction and beyond.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Luxury Home by Bibury you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Luxury Home by Bibury is located 1.4 km away from Chutima shop and rental house / room for rent and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Luxury Home by Bibury, the 3 closest being:
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hua Hin floating market is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- All New Souvenir Shop is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Luxury Home by Bibury is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mother's Mushroom Farm is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Spaghetti & Noodle Corner is 970 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- IDA RESORT is 1.6 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Page 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Luxury Home by Bibury are:
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Teacher Oh's house is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Thap Tai School is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 19.5 km from Luxury Home by Bibury and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.