- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Emerald Scenery, a built-to-order housing project in Hua Hin to make your dream house come true. Feel free to design your own home as you wish, from choosing a land plot, design, furniture to kitchen. Under the design concept to respond to your ideas and your needs as much as possible, your house is not just 'a residence,' but also a presentation of your lifestyle. The project also provides after-sales services to respond to various needs.
Moreover, 'Emerald Scenery' offers convenient transportation to many of Hua Hin's landmarks such as Vana Nava Water Park, Banyan Golf Course, Sam Phan Nam Floating Market, and many other nearby places. Simultaneously, the project focuses on delivering a relaxing atmosphere, including tranquility and privacy, surrounded by the stunning scenery of lush mountains. These correspond to the project's concept stating that 'Emerald Scenery, A Beautiful Scene of Your Life.'
Emerald Scenery is located at 300 Moo 9, Soi Huana 21, Thap Tai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. It is a development from Loft Property HuaHin. The project is a built-to-order single-detached house of 188 residential units, occupying approximately 15 rai.
House Types and Details
- Type A: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 parking spaces (162 sq.m)
- Type B: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 parking spaces (120 sq.m)
- Type C: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 parking spaces, fully-furnished, a private swimming pool (221 sq.m)
- Built-in granite kitchen with kitchen equipment
- Underground water reserve tank of 1,600 liters with pump
- Water heating system
- House yard
- Fitness center
- 24-hour security system with CCTV
- After-sales service
- Large swimming pool
- Indoor playground
To get to the project, start from Petchkasem Road (Route 37) and turn left onto Rural Highway 2057 for 7.8 kilometers. Then turn right into Soi Hua Na 20. Go straight for about 3.4 kilometers and turn left; you will find the project on your left.
Loft Property Hua Hin Co., Ltd. was established and driven by a gathering of the experienced real estate experts and the leading and success online marketers.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Emerald Scenery you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Emerald Scenery is located 8590 from 108 Covenience Store and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emerald Scenery, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 13.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- 7-Eleven PTT Infantry Center (Suan Son Patipat) is 13.0 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 11.2 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Emerald Scenery is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- La Hua Resort Hua Hin is 850 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Zabwer is 4.9 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Mr.bean Hun Hin is 5.0 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Dr. Niwat Skin Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 8.7 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emerald Scenery are:
- 3 thousand. 3 is 12.2 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- Army Non Commissioned Officer School is 11.3 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Yothin Education Maha Mongkut Camp is 11.3 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 18.5 km from Emerald Scenery and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.