- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Loft Property Hua Hin Co., Ltd. was established and driven by a gathering of the experienced real estate experts and the leading and success online marketers.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Emerald Valley you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Emerald Valley is located 8.7 km away from 108 Covenience Store and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emerald Valley, the 3 closest being:
- Hua Hin Floating Market is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Uncle Duang Phan Wood Shop is 8.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Popup Stone Banana&Studio7 is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Emerald Valley is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- La Lua Restaurant & Cafe is 1.4 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- La Lua Resort Hua Hin is 1.4 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Greek Taverna Hua Hin is 1.9 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Be Well Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 8.6 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emerald Valley are:
- Division of Education, Royal Thai Army Sergeant Major School is 11.6 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Thousand.3 hundred. 3 is 12.9 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
- Ban Takiab Municipality is 11.7 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 18.5 km from Emerald Valley and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.