- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lavaliere Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lavaliere Villas is conveniently located just 560 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lavaliere Villas, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 920 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 890 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 730 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Lavaliere Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Shakespeare pub is 730 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Salefino Koh Samui is 500 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Chief Boss is 500 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
The Health Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lavaliere Villas are:
- Nurul Hidayah Mosque, Bang Rak is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Nurul Mosque under the guidance of Koh samui (Dr.Nik Hussian bin Abdul rahman Malaysia) is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Extreme Samui Water Sports is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 4.3 km from Lavaliere Villas and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.