- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Samujana you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Samujana is conveniently located just 760 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Samujana, the 3 closest being:
- Bright Sky Tour & Transport is 970 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Cashmere Cottage .co, Ltd is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Germanium jewelry store is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Samujana is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Samnak Sak Yant Ajarn Tor Choeng moen koh samui is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Samui Football Golf is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Local noodle shop is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Tinkoff Hospital. Samui International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Samujana are:
- Thanyawarat Kindergarten is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- JUMBO Scubadive is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Thanyawarat Lertwit School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 4.9 km from Samujana and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.