- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Estates Samui you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Estates Samui is located 3010 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Estates Samui, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Convenience Store is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Estates Samui is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Plan Pla is 510 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Koh thai restaurant is 480 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- 2BAY KHAO LAEMYAI is 2.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Estates Samui are:
- Nursery is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sen Yo Sep Ko Samui School is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- St. Joseph @ Samui is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 20.0 km from The Estates Samui and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.