- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Pearl Residence you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Pearl Residence is located 1.3 km away from Lamai Amani Master Tailor Limited Partnership and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Pearl Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Shop 9 Up Lamai is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Pim Shop @ Fish is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Pu O Shop is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Pearl Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aunt Yoy is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Baked Purple Sweet Potato is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pizza del Sol - Paul Falco is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
General practitioner's office is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Pearl Residence are:
- May Kuson Wat Lamai School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Wat Lamai Charity is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Samui Mikko's FREE Internet consulting NON-PROFIT is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 15.9 km from The Pearl Residence and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.