- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wararom Kaewnawarat you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wararom Kaewnawarat is located 4080 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wararom Kaewnawarat, the 3 closest being:
- Garage 24 Garage is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- V.S.T.WOOTDS. is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Rasasomboon Company Limited is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wararom Kaewnawarat is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- restaurant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kung Pao, Steamed Crab, Mae Khaning is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Yentafo Dara Je Tuk is 2.1 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Health house is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wararom Kaewnawarat are:
- Lahu Theology Center Region 18 is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Lahu bible institude is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Church Mission Center, Region 18 is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.1 km from Wararom Kaewnawarat and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.