- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ornsirin 11 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ornsirin 11 is conveniently located just 460 m from 7-eleaven 7-eleven Mae Jo market, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ornsirin 11, the 3 closest being:
- Amporn Fai Fai Shop Maejo Market Branch is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Waraporn is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- W Smile Center is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ornsirin 11 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mummy Meal is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Friend food is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- City Food - Khun Nu's Kitchen is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Maejo Rescuers is the nearest health facility, which is 460 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ornsirin 11 are:
- Ban Mae Jo School is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Noinah Tutor Crew is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Sufficiency Economy Learning Center, Mr. Sing Kham Khehang is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 19.9 km from Ornsirin 11 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.