- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Villa Flora Chiangmai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Villa Flora Chiangmai is located 1660 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Villa Flora Chiangmai, the 3 closest being:
- Thong family trade is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Kat Nad Brick Oven is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Mae Bua Loi Shop is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Villa Flora Chiangmai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fun Muns, Chiang Mai Beer Garden is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- U Dee Shop Lam Lam Ratchaphruek is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- La-Ai-Yur Restaurant is 270 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Suan Dok Medical Clinic 2 Doctor Thephai is the nearest health facility, which is 6.9 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Villa Flora Chiangmai are:
- Ban Tong Kai School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ban Nong Tha Lok School is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Little Stars Ambassador Bilingual School is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.1 km from Villa Flora Chiangmai and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.