- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ping Condominium is conveniently located just 80 m from mini Big C Ton Payom Market 2, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ping Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ping Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Karaoke rendezvous restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong B Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Larb Phrae Karaoke is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Chiang Mai Mother and Child Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 540 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ping Condominium are:
- Art&Design Gallery is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Knowledge Academy is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Kindergarten is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 9.4 km from Ping Condominium and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.