- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Hill Park you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Hill Park is conveniently located just 190 m from 7-11 Huay Kaew Branch, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Hill Park, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Chet Yot Plaza is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Hill Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Oak Tree is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pixel is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Scalded scallop - Scallops is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Ge'O Clinic, Botox, Thread Filler, Nose Surgery, Double Eyelid Chiang Mai is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Hill Park are:
- Chang Khian Temple School is 110 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Prasert Sak & Cattleya Beauty School is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chang Kian school is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.5 km from The Hill Park and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.