- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Trams Condominium 1 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Trams Condominium 1 is conveniently located just 100 m from 7-Eleven Chet Yot Plaza, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Trams Condominium 1, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express Tesco Lotus is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Riverside, Irrigation Canal is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Trams Condominium 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mahla Pakchabun is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Racha Buri Noodle with Seven Dumplings is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chicken ryder is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
7 Yot and 7 Yot medicine clinics is the nearest health facility, which is 70 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Trams Condominium 1 are:
- Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- VC Language Club is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- starhunter Thailand club is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 5.5 km from Trams Condominium 1 and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.