- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Chiang Mai Riverside Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chiang Mai Riverside Condominium is conveniently located just 80 m from Tops Daily - Caltex Nonghoi Chiangmai, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chiang Mai Riverside Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Home Toy Store is 750 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Motors Development LP is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Seven Save Shop is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chiang Mai Riverside Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sticky Rice, Fried Pork, Thai Fried Chicken, Nong Hoi Branch is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Laila Chicken Biryani 3 is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tiew Rua Ruea Branch 2 Nong Hoi is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Siriwet Medical Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chiang Mai Riverside Condominium are:
- JC Chinese is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Mandarina Co., Ltd. is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- School willing to do boram is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.6 km from Chiang Mai Riverside Condominium and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.