- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Palm Spring Place you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Spring Place is conveniently located just 620 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Spring Place , the 3 closest being:
- Pha Tham Restaurant, Vegetarian food for health is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Star Avenue is 820 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Muang Ping Shop wholesale cheap shoes is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Spring Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Seasoning. is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Little Hill : Steak bar II garden is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Wang Luang Restaurant is 830 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Nong Hoi Community Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Spring Place are:
- Nithita Tutoring School is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- N-CCS ChiangMai is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Chinese Lee class is 820 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.2 km from Palm Spring Place and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.