- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Urbana 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Urbana 1 is located 3720 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Urbana 1, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Star Avenue is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Urbana 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Young grilled chicken Wichian Buri is 0.4 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Krua Baamai Restaurant is 1.1 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Nat Phochana Restaurant à la carte is 3.5 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Daily drugstore is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Urbana 1 are:
- Saraphut Suea Pattana School, Saraphi District is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- ABS - Ambassador Bilingual School is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- American Chinese School is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.5 km from The Urbana 1 and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.