- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Klang Wiang you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Klang Wiang is located 5.0 km away from 7-11 - Payap University and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Klang Wiang, the 3 closest being:
- LWS BIZ is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- KK Central Park is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Wiang Chet Rin Company is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Klang Wiang is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Drunk foods is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sunee Seafood Pak Nam Pran is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Andaman Seafood Restaurant Chiang Mai Delivery is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Lalisa Payap House is the nearest health facility, which is 800 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Klang Wiang are:
- Nong Pa Khrang Kindergarten is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Soft Nursery is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Buak Krok Noi Child Development Center is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.6 km from Baan Suan Klang Wiang and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.