- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nararom Chiangmai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nararom Chiangmai is conveniently located just 510 m from cheap, good, good luck, commercial, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nararom Chiangmai, the 3 closest being:
- Second-hand fabric warehouse ucot chiangmai (Pee Aum) is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- LWS BIZ is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Wiang Chet Rin Company is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nararom Chiangmai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Petcharutfood is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Papaya Salad from Madame Jay is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Som Kook Fried Sausage is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Warm Community Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nararom Chiangmai are:
- Nong Pa Khrang Kindergarten is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Wat Nong Pa Krang School is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Buak Krok Noi Child Development Center is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 17.1 km from Nararom Chiangmai and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.