- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Flow you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Flow is located 1.3 km away from million profit Chiang Mai (million profit) and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Flow, the 3 closest being:
- Snake Medicine Center is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Kaew Saen Duang Ice Factory is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Eminent Exploring Center is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Flow is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grandma Taew's Kitchen is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- village water supply is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ban Khao Hor Take Away is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Eye Clinic Dr. Ja is the nearest health facility, which is 5.3 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Flow are:
- Sunday Buddhist Study Center, Long Or Temple is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Rong Or Temple Child Development Center is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Wat Rong O School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.1 km from The Flow and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.