- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Greenery Loft you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Greenery Loft is conveniently located just 270 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Greenery Loft, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Greenery Loft is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nicha Manpu Shop is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sansui Restaurant is 810 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Sansui Japanese Restaurant is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Nong Pa Khrang Municipal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 910 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Greenery Loft are:
- Ban Learn Language School is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Fa Broad Nursery is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Duangkaeo Khrittian School is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.8 km from The Greenery Loft and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.