- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Saranis House you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Saranis House is located 2.6 km away from Cheap, good, standard, Rattiya Commercial and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saranis House, the 3 closest being:
- car is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kad Ton Du Market is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Somwang Ville Mini Shop is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Saranis House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae Aew Rice Curry is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Mae Chansom Chinese dessert shop is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Job Cafe is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Buak Khang Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 990 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saranis House are:
- Buak Khang Subdistrict Municipality Kindergarten is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Buak Khang Subdistrict Nonthaburi School is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Ban Korsaliam School is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 22.9 km from Saranis House and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.